Frommer's EasyGuide to Rome, Florence and Venice 2020
Buy the Paperback
There's no better introduction to Italy than the classic itinerary of Rome, Florence and Venice. But it's not dummy-proof, which is why we enlisted three of Italy's most knowledgeable Italy experts to pen this totally revised and updated annual guide. Their helpful advice and honest, opinionated recommendations will allow you to find the hidden gems that other visitors miss, avoid crowds and lines and, most importantly—plan the vacation of a lifetime.
Frommer's EasyGuide to Rome, Florence and Venice 2020 includes:
- Tons of useful maps, including a detachable foldout map
- Detailed itineraries to help you make the most of your time while avoiding the crowds and lines
- Can't-miss experiences that let you appreciate Italian culture, history, and cuisine like a local
- Rewarding day trips to fascinating destinations such as Pompeii, Verona, and the Tuscan countryside
- Candid reviews of the best places to eat, shop, stay, and sample the nightlife in each city, and in all price ranges
- Accurate, up-to-date info on prices, transportation, addresses, and everything else you'll need to plan your trip
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.