Frommer’s EasyGuide to the Grand Canyon & Northern Arizona
Buy the E-book
Frommer's books aren't written by committee or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. Our authors are passionate local experts like Greg McNamee and Bill Wyman, award-winning journalists who live in Arizona and love sharing their home state with awed visitors. This insider's take introduces readers to the best and most authentic local experiences, providing unique insights into the history, natural wonders, and contemporary culture of this southwestern powerhouse. Most important, McNamee and Wyman will tell you straight out what's worth your precious vacation time— and what you can skip with no qualms.
Inside this light, portable guide you'll find:
• Detailed Color Maps
• Exact pricing, opening hours, and other important details so that there's no guessing or ugly surprises
• Star ratings to clue you in on great finds and values
• A look at both Arizona's fascinating history and its vibrant present
• Detailed information on outdoor attractions and activities, from the best hiking trails, to horseback riding opportunities, scenic drives and more
• Tips for saving money, whether you need to pinch pennies or have room in the budget for a splurge
About Frommer's: There is a reason that Frommer's has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the bestselling guide series in 1957 to help American service members fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe. Since then, we have published thousands of titles, becoming a household name by helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
Everything you need, nothing you don't. EasyGuides are rich in advice but concisely written. They are easy to carry, quick to use, and sold for less than other competing guidebooks. Included are useful in-chapter maps plus a fold-out map to take on the go. View All