Frommer's EasyGuide to Tokyo, Kyoto and Western Honshu
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
In a country of fascinating contrasts, ultramodern cities, ancient traditions, and majestic mountain ranges, Frommer’s cuts through the noise and confusion to deliver a guide to Japan that’s clear, candid, thorough, and portable. Expert planning tips, honest assessments of hotels and attractions, accessible itineraries designed to appeal to a wide range of interests, and insightful commentaries on Japanese history and culture lead travelers to the sort of authentic experiences and exciting adventures that make for truly unforgettable journeys. It’s the sort of travel that Frommer’s has been making happen for more than 60 years. And with accurate and timely pricing info as well as helpful money-saving advice, you can see Japan no matter the size of your budget.
- Helpful maps, including a fully-detachable fold-out map
- Strategic itineraries, including for families and weeklong stays, so you can make the most of your time
- Candid reviews of the best restaurants, attractions, tours, shops, and experiences and advice on the ones not worth your time and money
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, costs, telephone numbers, and more
- Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.