Comprehensive and fully updated after the pandemic lockdowns, Frommer’s Hawaii covers all the major Hawaiian Islands, and takes you from world-famous beaches to secluded rain-forests to authentic luaus and everywhere in between.
Frommer’s only works with expert, seasoned journalists, and on this title both know every inch of the islands and they’re not afraid to tell the truth. With their reliable, straight-shooting advice, you’ll be snorkeling in palm-fringed lagoons, catching the sunrise over a soaring volcano, relaxing on postcard-ready beaches, and experiencing Hawaii’s rich cultural traditions and innovative regional cuisine?everything you need for an unforgettable trip.
Frommer’s Hawaii contains:
- Color maps and photos, including a handy pullout map.
- Detailed itineraries for planning a trip to suit your interests and make the most of your time.
- Authentic experiences honoring Hawaii’s diverse topography, cultural traditions, food, and customs.
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages and skill levels to explore the islands’ jungles, beaches, seas and mountains, plus information on the best outfitters to help on some of those excursions.
- Reliable, impartial reviews with star ratings of the best restaurants, tours, shops, attractions and hotels?and the ones to avoid. No entity has paid to be in this guide—or any Frommer’s guide. We pride ourselves on over six decades of journalistic integrity.
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, and other resources you’ll need.
- Money-saving tips and exact pricing for travelers on any budget?from backpacker to luxury.
- Planning advice for getting there, getting around, saving money, and getting the most from your trip.