Frommer's Hawaii 2020
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
Comprehensive and completely up-to-date, Frommer’s Hawaii 2020 covers all the major Hawaiian islands and takes you from world-famous beaches to secluded rain-forests and everywhere in between. Frommer’s expert authors, both journalists who specialize in Hawaii, know every inch of the islands, and they’re not afraid to tell the truth. With their reliable, straight-shooting advice, you’ll be snorkeling in palm-fringed lagoons, catching the sunrise over a soaring volcano, relaxing on postcard-ready beaches, and experiencing Hawaii’s rich cultural traditions and innovative regional cuisine—everything you need for an unforgettable trip.
Frommer’s Hawaii 2020 contains:
- Full-color maps and photos, including a handy pullout map
- Detailed itineraries for planning a trip to suit your interests and make the most of your time
- Authentic experiences honoring Hawaii’s diverse topography, cultural traditions, food, and customs
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages and skill levels to explore the islands’ jungles, beaches, seas and mountains
- Opinionated reviews of the best restaurants, tours, shops, attractions and hotels—and the ones to avoid
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, and other resources you’ll need
- Money-saving tips and exact pricing for travelers on any budget, from backpacker to luxury.
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.