Frommer's Honolulu and Oahu day by day
Buy the Paperback
Portable, up-to-date, and to-the-point, Frommer’s Honolulu and Oahu day by day is all about maximizing the time you have to spend in Hawaii’s liveliest slice of paradise. This itinerary-based book, written by long-time resident Jeanne Cooper, hits all of Oahu’s highlights—and its hidden gems—from soaking up rays on world-famous Waikiki Beach to hiking through rainforests, visiting Pearl Harbor and catching the sunrise over Diamond Head.
The guide contains:
- Full-color photos and useful maps, including a tear-resistant foldout map
- Daily itineraries for seeing the sights in a limited amount of time
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages to explore Oahu’s beaches, mountains, and jungles
- Rewarding experiences for families, couples, food lovers, and those interested in Hawaii’s culture and rich history, from indigenous customs to World War II
- Reliable reviews of the best shops, restaurants, nightlife, and hotels, in all price ranges (from budget to luxury)
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, and getting the most from your trip
- Fully updated post lockdowns.
Other Day by Days
Packed with color photos, these popular guides offer dozens of itineraries that show you how to see the best of the destination in question in a short time--with bulleted maps that lead the way from sight to sight. Featuring a full range of thematic and neighborhood tours, plus dining, lodging, shopping, nightlife, and practical visitor information. View All