Frommer's Ireland 2020
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
An indispensable guide, Frommer’s Ireland 2020 is a comprehensive and photo-filled look at one of the world’s most beloved destinations. Written by leading Emerald Isle experts, it takes you to many places only locals know, along with giving tips and tricks for seeing the iconic sights…without having to hassle with crowds.
Frommer’s Ireland 2020 is:
- Completely updated every year and printed in large, easy-to-read type
- Packed with colorful photos and helpful maps, including a full-color fold-out map
- Precise about pricing, with Euro and British Pound (for Northern Ireland) amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot and shop in the guide—so there aren’t any nasty surprises
- Insightful about the culture and history of Ireland, so you’ll better understand the places you visit
- Filled with no-holds-barred reviews, which will introduce you to the country’s most authentic lodgings (hotels, B&B’s, castles), eateries, museums, historic and nature sights
- Savvy about saving money, with tips that work for everyone from luxury-seekers to backpackers
- Mindful that your vacation time is limited, the book includes smart strategies for trips of differing lengths and for travelers with varying interests
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.