Frommer's Maui Day by Day
Buy the Paperback
Portable, up-to-date, and to-the-point, Frommer’s Maui Day by Day is all about maximizing the time you have to spend in this enchanting Hawaiian paradise. This itinerary-based book, written by long-time resident, Jeanne Cooper, hits all of Maui’s highlights—and its hidden gems—with plans crafted for visitors with a variety of needs and interests. Whether you want to catch a sunrise atop a volcano, swim in secluded waterfall pools, dine on ultra-gourmet island cuisine, golf your way around Maui or stroll through bamboo forests, this guide is for you.
Inside the guide:
- Full-color photos and useful maps, including a tear-resistant foldout map in its own resealable envelope
- Best of Maui itineraries for seeing the island in a limited amount of time
- Outdoor adventures for travelers of all ages and skill levels to explore Maui’s volcanoes, beaches, waterfalls, and wildlife
- Rewarding experiences for families, couples, food lovers, and those interested in Hawaii’s rich history and culture
- Reliable reviews of the best shops, restaurants, spas, nightlife, and hotels in all price ranges
- Helpful planning tips for getting there, getting around, saving money and getting the most from your trip
About Frommer’s: There’s a reason that Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than sixty years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles became a household name helping millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.