Frommer's New York City 2023
Buy the Paperback
Pauline Frommer's highly personal guide to her own home city has, in previous editions, twice been named "Best Guidebook of the Year" by the North American Travel Journalists Association. Her book has been New York City’s top-selling guide for the last eight years, and, for the first time, it’s being published in full color, adding dozens of engaging, helpful photos, and color maps to her award-winning advice.
Just as importantly, this guide was fully researched after New York City’s pandemic lockdowns to ensure that it’s completely up-to-date.
This guide, which is printed in large, easy-to-read type, contains:
- smart itineraries, including for families and short stays
- local knowledge on the best places to eat?and how to avoid tourist traps
- detailed maps marked with attractions, hotels, restaurants, and subway stops
- exact pricing for hotels, restaurants, attractions, tours and more, so you’ll never have to guess?plus invaluable advice about what you’ll need to reserve in advance
- full-color New York City subway map
- fun, informative self-guided walking tours spanning the city, with maps
- picks in all price categories so you can splurge or be frugal, using the Frommer’s star rating system
PLUS! A handy pull-out, indexed map of New York City
Other Complete Guides
Frommer's classic guidebooks help you experience the destination like the locals do. Exact prices, smart itineraries, hundreds of reviews, outspoken advice, and dozens of full-color photos and maps—including one you can pull out. View All