Frommer’s books aren’t written by committee, or by travel writers who simply pop in briefly to a destination and then consider the job done. We employ the best local experts to author our guides, like longtime Paris resident Anna E. Brooke. In this innovative, easy-to-carry, itinerary-based guide she show readers how to see the best of the City of Lights — in the smartest, most time-efficient way.
The book includes:
- on the best of Paris in one, two, or three days
- thematic, self-guided tours for every interest, schedule, and taste
- walking tours of the city's best-loved neighborhoods
- hundreds of evocative photos
- bulleted maps that show you how to get from place to place
- offers highly opinionated hotel, restaurant, shopping, and nightlife reviews for all budgets
- a tear-resistant foldout map — enclosed in a handy plastic wallet you can also use for tickets and souvenirs.