Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
For more than 60 years, Frommer’s’ guides have cut through the noise and hyperbole to deliver what no other books can: Honest talk, frank advice, and affectionate insider’s secrets to appreciating and affording vacations around the world. Don’t travel like a mere tourist—get off the beaten path and discover the full experiences of Utah and the wonders of the American Southwest, from Native culture to national parks, ranging from resorts to camping. Whether your budget is large or tight, Frommer’s shows you Utah like a local.
- Insider advice on how to best experience the natural wonders of Bryce Canyon and Zion National Parks, where to spend the ski season, and the most relaxing ways to hike, boat, and camp.
- Where to find the best hiking trails, ski resorts, and scenic vistas, from Salt Lake City to the Wasatch Mountains.
- Insightful commentary on Utah's stunning national parks, monuments, and architectural highlights, plus an in-depth discussion of its first inhabitants, Native Americans, and its unique pioneer history.
- Opinionated reviews. No bland descriptions and lukewarm recommendations. Our expert writer is passionate about Utah—she tells it like it is in an engaging and helpful way.
- Exact prices listed for every establishment and activity—no other guides offer such detailed, candid reviews of hotels and restaurants. We include the very best, but also emphasize moderately priced choices for real people.
- User-friendly features including star ratings to point readers to great finds, excellent values, insider tips, best bets for kids, special moments, and overrated experiences.