Do you have a super snapshot of Sardinia? A perfect picture of Peru? Send us the best travel photo you took in 2018 and win an Instagram takeover!
1st prize: Take over Frommer’s Instagram account for one day, plus receive 4 Frommer’s guidebooks of your choice
2nd prize: 3 Frommer’s guidebooks of your choice, plus we’ll use your winning pic as our Facebook cover photo
3rd prize: 2 Frommer’s guidebooks of your choice
1. Go to our Instagram page: www.instagram.com/frommers
2. Follow us on Instagram.
3. Your entry must have been taken in 2018 (multiple entries OK). Post the photo on your Instagram account, noting the specific location, and tag us @Frommers, using the hashtag: #FrommersBestPhoto.
5. Contest begins 9 a.m. ET, February 25, 2019. Enter by 11:59 p.m. ET, March 11, 2019.
• You must be 18 or older to enter.
• Previous winners are ineligible to enter.
• The photograph must be an original work created by you, the contest entrant, with no watermarks. Unless FrommerMedia LLC receives a non-watermarked version of the submission within 10 days following its request, the submission will be disqualified.
• The caption and/or location tag must accurately identify the location where the photograph was taken. Disguising or misrepresenting content is cause for disqualification.
• The submission must not, in the discretion of FrommerMedia LLC, contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
• For a photo in which a depicted person is recognizable, you must secure a model release from the subject, or in the case of a minor, from the subject’s parent or guardian, and provide it to FrommerMedia LLC upon request. For a sample model release form: https://ftp.asmp.org/tutorials/adults-model-release.html
• Multiple submissions are accepted.
• Winning photos to be chosen by FrommerMedia LLC staff based on creativity, composition, and photographic quality.
• FrommerMedia LLC reserves the right to direct the implementation of the Instagram takeover and pre-approve all content posted by the contest winner on Frommer’s Instagram account.
• By entering the contest, you understand and agree that FrommerMedia LLC shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. By entering, you are granting FrommerMedia LLC permission for your photo to be published on Frommers.com and on all social media accounts controlled by FrommerMedia LLC, granting the rights to use, republish, edit and/or modify your competition entry for use in perpetuity and throughout the world, with no further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Photos will be credited.
• Winners to be chosen and notified by April 11, 2019. Frommer’s will post a list of winners on its Facebook page and notify winners via Instagram Direct Message. FrommerMedia LLC shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices. If a winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim prizes within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prizes may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
• No purchase necessary. Purchases do not enhance chance of winning.
• This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Instagram or Facebook.
• By entering the contest, you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, you will be disqualified. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, you shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless FrommerMedia LLC from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which FrommerMedia LLC may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.