On the road to Port Royal, the North Hills Museum occupies a tidy shingled home, built in 1764, that's filled with a top-rate collection of Georgian furniture, ceramics, and glassware. It's mostly thanks to local banker Robert Patterson, who accumulated the collection, then donated it to the province in the 1970s. The compact museum is of interest primarily to serious antiques collectors and history buffs; casual visitors might be just a bit frustrated by such opulently furnished rooms at arm's length, glimpsed at from roped-off doorways.