Passports—Virtually every air traveler entering the U.S. is required to show a passport. Children 15 and under may continue entering with only a U.S. birth certificate, or other proof of U.S. citizenship. Bring a photocopy of your passport with you and store it separately. If your passport is lost or stolen, the copy will facilitate the reissuing process at your consulate.

Australia—Australian Passport Information Service ( in Australia).

CanadaPassport Office, Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade, Ottawa, ON K1A 0G3 (www.canada.ca800/567-6868).

IrelandPassport Office, Setanta Centre, Molesworth Street, Dublin 2 (

New ZealandPassports Office, Department of Internal Affairs, 47 Boulcott St., Wellington, 6011 (www.passports.govt.nz0800/225-050 in New Zealand or 04/474-8100).

United Kingdom—Visit your nearest passport office, major post office, or travel agency, or contact the Identity and Passport Service (IPS), 89 Eccleston Sq., London, SW1V 1PN (

United States—To find your regional passport office, check the U.S. State Department website ( or call the National Passport Information Center (877/487-2778) for automated information.

Medical Requirements

Unless you're arriving from an area known to be suffering from an epidemic (particularly cholera or yellow fever), inoculations or vaccinations are not required for entry into the United States.

Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.