Getting There

Snoqualmie Pass is on I-90 between Seattle and Ellensburg.

Visitor Information

For more information on the area, contact the Snoqualmie Pass Visitor Center (tel. 425/434-6111), just off I-90 at Snoqualmie Pass and operated by the National Forest Service. Information is also available through the Cle Elum/Roslyn Chamber of Commerce, 401 W. First St., Cle Elum, WA 98922 (tel. 509/674-5958;

Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.