- Inn at Laurel Point: This coolly chic, modern hotel is unique amid Victoria’s quaint old buildings. It’s filled with art and light, with a peaceful Japanese garden and a gorgeous view of the harbor.
- Fairmont Hotel Empress: The grande dame of Victoria hotels, this historic property commands attention in the heart of the Inner Harbour. Expect a lovely blend of grandeur and coziness.
- Magnolia Hotel and Spa: Not only does this European-style boutique hotel have an ideal location near the Inner Harbour, it has sumptuously beautiful rooms and top-notch service.
- Oak Bay Beach Hotel: In 2012, this great old Craftsman-style hotel in posh Oak Bay was completely rebuilt. Now it boasts the charm of the old, with the comfort and luxury of the new.
- Abigail’s Hotel: A slightly dated decor does nothing to diminish the comfort and charm of this romantic little inn in a quiet residential neighborhood. Plus the breakfast is fantastic.
- Hotel Rialto: This trendy and stylish boutique hotel has shrugged off its disreputable past as the city’s most notorious dive to become its coolest new hangout.
- Hotel Grand Pacific: Victoria’s best business-and-conference hotel is located right next to the BC Parliament Buildings, and features an exceptional fitness center where world-class athletes train.
- Swan’s Suite Hotel: Located on lively Wharf Street, this is a fun place to stay, with its rambling, art-filled rooms and the popular brewpub right downstairs.
- Hotel Zed: Victoria’s newest property is a bright, fun transformation of an old motel on the road into town. Think Palm Springs, bright colors, and retro cool, with a games room, casual eatery, and vintage VW van for your shuttle bus.
- Sooke Harbour House: Located in the quiet town of Sooke, about a half-hour drive from Victoria, this is a legendary inn, famous for leading the way in creating a West Coast cuisine based on local ingredients. It is beautiful, luxurious, rustic elegance at its finest.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.