- Aura Waterfront Restaurant: At the Inn at Laurel Point, chef Tak Ito brings creative flair and a touch of Asian fusion to high-end dining in a cool, modern room perched on the edge of the Inner Harbour.
- Ulla Restaurant: Cool and modern—that describes both the food and the ambience. Pretty food prepared with creative flair, and an appealing mix of comfort cooking and fancy techniques.
- Veneto Tapa Lounge: Variety is the name of the game in this lively hotspot known for exceptional cocktails, terrific wines, and tapas-style nibbles.
- Zambri’s: Chef-owner Peter Zambri has a knack for transforming the humble into the extraordinary at this chic Italian boîtewith its ever-changing menu.
- Spinnakers Gastro Brew Pub: Who knew that pub food could be this good? Start with the rich, creamy seafood chowder and finish with the house-made chocolates paired with the pub’s craft beers.
- Café Brio: At this romantic little Tuscan villa plopped in the middle of foodie Fort Street, the food has a Mediterranean flair, but the emphasis is on exceptional local ingredients.
- 10 Acres Bistro + Bar + Farm: When the restaurant owns the farm that produces its eggs and veggies, you know it’s serious about cooking local. Great comfort food, and a fantastic patio.
- Willie’s Bakery: In Victoria, breakfast is practically an Olympic event. And one of the most popular brekkie joints is this historic bakery in LoJo. Definitely try the maple-syrup-glazed bacon.
- Bengal Lounge: Tea a bit twee for you? Then head to this colonial-style lounge at the Fairmont Hotel Empress where you can relive the days of Imperial India with the curry buffet and a stiff gin cocktail.
- Bin 4 Burger Lounge: Whether you prefer a basic beef burger or something more exotic, like, say, the pork-and-chorizo burger with apple and brie, this is the place to be if you like your food on a bun.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.