- Tickets Tonight (www.ticketstonight.ca): This site offers half-price night-of tickets and general entertainment information in the Vancouver area.
- Pacific Rim Visitor Centre (www.pacificrimvisitor.ca): This area-specific site is a great place to learn more about Vancouver Island's west coast.
- Tourism BC (www.hellobc.com): The official site of the provincial government tourism agency, this site provides good information on attractions, as well as higher-end accommodations.
- Tourism Vancouver (www.tourismvancouver.com): The official city tourism agency site provides a great overview of attractions, including an excellent calendar of events, plus a few last-minute deals on accommodations.
- Vancouver BC (www.vancouverbc.com): This site offers a nice mix of Vancouver-related stories with Top 10 picks in various categories.
- Vancouver Magazine (www.vanmag.com): An online Vancouver news magazine with news and features, restaurant reviews, entertainment, and shopping.
- Victoria's Food Secrets (www.victoriasfoodsecrets.com): Victoria (a person, not the city) munches her way through Vancouver and provides restaurant reviews and foodie gossip between bites.
- Tourism Victoria (www.tourismvictoria.com): Victoria's official tourism site functions much the same as Vancouver's, with up-to-date, comprehensive information about what to do and see around the city.
- Victoria BC Magazine (www.victoriabcmagazine.com): Check out this site for general information and event news about Victoria.
- Whistler Blackcomb Ski Resort (www.whistlerblackcomb.com): This site offers a particularly helpful overview of activities and accommodations options available at North America's premier ski resort.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.