- Disney's Port Orleans Resort: Here's a good value by Disney standards. It has dual Southern charm in its French Quarter and Riverside areas, and the pool has a water slide curving from the mouth of a colorful dragon.
- Disney’s Art of Animation Resort represents the newest and best of that resort’s lowest-priced rooms, and it's located on the Skyliner gondola system, which goes to Epcot and Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista: Close to the action of Disney Springs and the theme parks, this resort's one- and two-bedroom suites have full kitchens and are larger and more comfortable than most of the competition. And breakfast is on the resort -- a complimentary buffet of hot and cold items is set out daily so you don't have to deal with the hassle of dining elsewhere.
- JW Marriott Orlando Bonnet Creek Resort & Spa, newly built in 2020, has a terrific location close to Disney and a contemporary style all its own.
- Sapphire Falls Resort applies a layer of Caribbean style to Universal Orlando's mid-priced category, and you can leave the car parked, because continuous ferry service brings you straight to its theme parks in 10 minutes.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.