Frommer's EasyGuide to Nashville and Memphis
Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
From Music City to the Home of the Blues, Frommer’s EasyGuide to Nashville and Memphis has everything you need for a tuneful, tasty, and enriching trip to these Tennessee titans of American music. In this concise, up-to-date guide, local expert Ashley Brantley leads readers through palaces of country like the Grand Ole Opry and Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, as well as the Beale Street clubs in Memphis where the blues and rock were born, stopping along the way at bars and honky-tonks where tomorrow’s chart-toppers hone their craft. There’s more to these cities than music, though, and Frommer’s gives plenty of space to their historical and natural sights, museums, and, of course, food, including Memphis barbecue and Nashville hot chicken.
Inside the guide:
- Tons of helpful maps, including a full-color foldout map
- No-holds-barred reviews of the most appealing attractions—and the ones to skip
- Exact pricing, with accurate amounts listed for every attraction, restaurant, hotel, nightspot, and shop
- Money-saving tips for every budget
- Smart planning strategies for trips of varying lengths and travelers with varying interests
- Star ratings to help you find highlights and hidden gems at a glance
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.