- San Pedro Holiday Hotel (Ambergris Caye): This brilliantly white three-building complex with painted purple and pink trim sits in the center of San Pedro town. This was the first hotel on Ambergris Caye when Celi McCorkle opened it over 40 years ago, and it's still one of the best. Grab a room with an oceanview balcony and you'll be in tropical vacation heaven.
- Seaside Cabanas (Caye Caulker): This place offers up comfy rooms, a fabulous location, and a complete range of amenities, all at a great price. Located in the heart of downtown Caye Caulker, it also boasts one of the few pools on the island.
- Ranguana Lodge (Placencia): These simple, comfortable, and cool individual cabins are located just off the “sidewalk” in the center of Placencia Village. Some of them are beachfront cabins, and the others are just a few steps farther away from the sea.
- Coral House Inn (Punta Gorda): By far the best option in the town of Punta Gorda itself, this little bed-and-breakfast is set right on the edge of the ocean. The hotel offers neat rooms, a refreshing pool, and free Wi-Fi access throughout its rooms and grounds.
- Cahal Pech Village Resort (San Ignacio, Cayo District): With a commanding hillside perch, this collection of individual cabins and hotel rooms is an excellent option in the San Ignacio area. The resort is located just beyond the entrance to the Cahal Pech Mayan ruins, and a whole host of tours and activities can be arranged here.
- Black Rock Jungle River Lodge (Cayo District): Located down a long dirt road on the edge of a cliff overlooking the Macal River, this place offers up all the benefits and amenities of a top-notch ecolodge at very reasonable rates.
- Almond Tree Hotel Resort (Corozal Town): The best option in Corozal, this small, oceanfront inn has a friendly vibe with guests quickly feeling part of the family.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.