- Best Malls: The deliriously over-the-top togas and sandals theme at Caesars Palace continues into the Forum Shops, where you can do your window shopping through a replica of an ancient Roman street scene complete with talking statues! For a less gaudy but much more extensive retail experience, head just up the street a block to the Fashion Show, Nevada's largest mall with nearly 2 million square feet of shopping nirvana.
- Best Hotel Shopping Arcade: You'll need to have some pretty high credit card limits to truly enjoy the shops at the Wynn Esplanade, which include such pricey options as Cartier, Chanel, and Christian Dior (and those are just the C's). More down-to-earth delights can be had at the Linq Promenade, which has the Unusual-for-Vegas perk of being outdoors (real trees!).
- Best Bargains: The outlet malls in Las Vegas often don't provide the kind of deep discounts that you will find about 40 miles south of town at the Fashion Outlets Las Vegas. Yes, it's a bit of a drive (they offer a shuttle service), but it can be worth it for the money you'll save.
- Best Souvenirs: They call themselves the "world's largest gift shop," and although we're not sure who keeps track of claims like that, we're inclined to believe that the Bonanza Gift Shop could hold that title. If you are looking for anything with Las Vegas emblazoned on it — seriously, almost anything — you'll find it here.
- Best Arts and Crafts: The local artisans in residence at the Emergency Arts Collective offer a wide range of paintings, jewelry, clothing, and more all made with a one-of-a-kind flair that will give you something truly unique to remember Las Vegas by.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.