- Disney's Port Orleans Resort (Lake Buena Vista): Here's a good value by Disney standards. It has dual Southern charm in its French Quarter and Riverside areas, and the pool has a water slide curving from the mouth of a colorful dragon.
- DoubleTree Suites by Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista (Walt Disney World): Standard rooms are large, measuring 540 square feet and including a living area with a pull-out couch, little fridge, and microwave. And you can walk to Disney Springs in 10 minutes.
- Staybridge Suites Lake Buena Vista (Lake Buena Vista): Close to the action of Disney Springs and the theme parks, this resort's one- and two-bedroom suites have full kitchens and are larger and more comfortable than most of the competition. And breakfast is on the resort—a complimentary buffet of hot and cold items is set out daily so you don't have to deal with the hassle of dining elsewhere.
- Bohemian Hotel Celebration (Celebration): Situated on a quiet pond right by Celebration's assiduously designed town square, the Bohemian is crammed with funky art and suffused with a postcolonial, Old Florida style. It's ideal for an adult getaway.
- Radisson Resort Orlando Celebration (Kissimmee): Family-friendly and near the action without being too noisy, it's near lots of food options, and the grotto pool area has a 42-foot slide. Rooms sleep as many as six, which the cheapest Disney rooms can't do.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.