- Splash Mountain (Magic Kingdom): You'll follow the adventure of Brer Rabbit and his friends, based on the 1946 movie The Song of the South, before taking a 52-foot vertical plunge straight down to the water below.
- Dudley Do-Right's Ripsaw Falls (Islands of Adventure): Dudley Do-Right and Snidely Whiplash are once again at odds, and you're caught right in the middle. This flume sends you plummeting not once but twice, and that second drop sends you 15 feet below the surface of the water before you make your escape.
- Jurassic Park River Adventure (Islands of Adventure): A seemingly calm tour through the age of the dinosaurs suddenly takes a turn for the worse. Before you know it, your only escape route involves a dramatic 85-foot drop almost straight down—it's touted as the "longest, steepest, fastest water descent ever built."
- Popeye & Bluto's Bilge-Rat Barges (Islands of Adventure): Up to 12 riders splash and churn through a wacky series of twists and turns and dips and drops (some pretty intense) in order to help Popeye save his sweetie, Olive Oyl, from the dastardly clutches of Bluto. No one will walk away from this one without getting completely soaked—it's the wettest and wildest raft ride in town.
- Journey to Atlantis (SeaWorld): This flume ride sends you careening around the sharpest of curves as the forces of good and evil battle to claim Atlantis for their own. Before you know it, you're plummeting down several steep, watery drops and your raft has turned into a roller coaster train.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.