Nominally a museum of architecture and interior decoration, this historic house is a portrait of the Countess of Lebrija, who owned the 16th-century palace from 1901 until 1914. She installed a number of ancient mosaics (some Roman, some Moorish) and decorated with a surprisingly harmonious collection of Roman, Greek, and Persian statues as well as Louis XVI furniture to go with her 2nd- and 3rd-century b.c. Roman mosaic floors.