- Rosewood Hotel Georgia: Vancouverites breathed a sigh of relief when the Rosewood Group bought one of the city’s oldest hotels and announced that they would be restoring it to its former glamour. Today, this is one of the most beautiful and luxurious places to stay in downtown Vancouver.
- Loden Hotel: Located just slightly off the beaten path, but conveniently close to the business district and Coal Harbour, the Loden is a bit of a hidden gem. It’s a modern boutique hotel with elegantly comfortable rooms and scenic views, perfect for business travelers.
- Opus Hotel: Creative types and fashionistas love this personality-filled hotel. Bold, contemporary, even eccentric decor is housed in a historic Yaletown building, but top-notch amenities keep it fabulously functional.
- Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver: This is one of the original Four Seasons locations, so you can expect quiet luxury in the guest rooms and exceptional service throughout. The updated YEW Seafood + Bar is one of the city’s favorite meeting places.
- Fairmont Pacific Rim: One of—count ’em—three Fairmont Hotels in downtown Vancouver, this is the newest, smallest, most flat-out gorgeous, and it has some of the best views in the city.
- Sylvia Hotel: A century-old hotel with a killer location right on English Bay; its guest rooms are pretty basic, but the low rates are almost as amazing as those spectacular views.
- Listel Hotel: This comfortable, affordable, art-filled refuge is tucked amid the towers and shops of busy Robson Street, Vancouver’s trendy shopping district.
- Buchan Hotel: Incredible location, incredible value. The Buchan is a three-story, family-owned, historic walkup in the leafy West End. Guest rooms aren’t fancy, but they’re clean, comfortable, and cheap.
- The Burrard: Recently restored to its retro 1960s cool, the Burrard is an old motor hotel that’s been updated with all the modern conveniences and a whole lot of urban style. Great location and affordable rates.
- Shangri-La Hotel: The first North American location for the Asian luxury chain, this is a coolly elegant anchor for high-end Alberni Street. Expect the ultimate in hospitality.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.