Buy the Paperback
Buy the E-book
Written by outspoken, authoritative experts, Frommer’s Spain shows travelers how to experience the country the way the locals do. That means eating in the places tourists don’t know about, visiting top attractions at times when the crowds are at their thinnest, and patronizing the bars and clubs Spaniards hold dear. Whether you’re partying the night away in the Balearic Islands, exploring architecture and history in Barcelona or Bilbao, or running with the bulls in Pamplona, this book will make your vacation better. We also include advice the tourist board wouldn’t approve of: which sites to skip, how to avoid the crowds, and how to stretch your travel budget further, whether you’re on a lavish honeymoon or backpacking it.
Inside the guide:
- Full-color photos and helpful maps, including a detachable foldout map
- Detailed itineraries for planning your trip to suit your schedule and interests (and help you avoid lines and crowds)
- Candid reviews of the best restaurants, historic sights, museums, tours, shops, and experiences—and no-punches-pulled info on the ones not worth your time and money
- Accurate, up-to-date info on transportation, useful websites, telephone numbers, and more
- Compelling cultural information so that you’ll better understand the history, cuisine, and traditions of Spain
- Budget-planning help with the lowdown on prices and ways to save money, whether you’re traveling on a shoestring or in the lap of luxury
About Frommer's: There’s a reason Frommer’s has been the most trusted name in travel for more than 60 years. Arthur Frommer created the best-selling guide series in 1957 to help American servicemen fulfill their dreams of travel in Europe, and since then, we have published thousands of titles, become a household name, and helped millions upon millions of people realize their own dreams of seeing our planet. Travel is easy with Frommer’s.
Other Complete Guides
Frommer's classic guidebooks help you experience the destination like the locals do. Exact prices, smart itineraries, hundreds of reviews, outspoken advice, and dozens of full-color photos and maps—including one you can pull out. View All