At a BERLIN infostore you can find information, book a hotel room, buy the money-saving Berlin Welcome Card, bus and subway tickets, and half-price music and theater tickets. Berlin has five walk-in infostores:
- Tegel Airport, Terminal A, Gate 2, open daily 6am to 9pm.
- Hauptbahnhof (main train station), Europaplatz, open daily 8am to 10pm (U-/S-Bahn: Hauptbahnhof).
- Brandenburg Gate, Pariser Platz, open daily 9:30am to 6pm (U-Bahn: Brandenburger Tor).
- Neues Kranzler Eck, Kurfürstendamm 21, open Monday through Saturday 9:30am to 8pm, Sunday 10am to 6pm (U-/S-Bahn: Zoologischer Garten).
- Fernsehturm (Television Tower), Panoramastrasse 1a (U-/S-Bahn: Alexanderplatz), open late-May through Oct daily 10am to 8pm
The infostores operate one information line (tel. 030-25-00-25), open Monday through Friday 8am to 7pm, weekends 9am to 6pm; it costs a minimum of 0.50€ per minute.
For online info, go to www.visitberlin.de; all the information is available in English.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.