- Best Ambiance: Taking all factors into account — price, location, facilities, hospitality, Dutchness, and that indefinable element that makes a stay memorable — the Estheréa is one of the best experiences in town.
- Best for Tradition: Die Port van Cleve is one of Amsterdam's oldest hotels but has entirely modernized rooms so you can celebrate the 17th century in 21st-century comfort.
- Best for Business Travelers: The NH Barbizon Palace is modern, luxurious, stylish, efficient, and has an excellent location — opposite Centraal Station — and a full range of business facilities.
- Best Unknown Hotel: This accolade goes to Seven Bridges for its combination of location, decor, personal service, enthusiastic owners, and general all-round quality.
- Best Budget Hotel: Many cheap hotels in Amsterdam leave a lot to be desired. Not so the Museumzicht, a plain, clean, and friendly hotel at a superb location across from the Rijksmuseum.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.