- Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya: The astonishing collection of Romanesque and Gothic art proves that artists have been dreaming in Catalan since the 9th century.
- Fundació Joan Miró: Montjuïc landmark is a showcase for Miró’s brilliant surrealism.
- Museu Picasso: The master’s gift of more than 2,400 works includes his homage to Velázquez’s Las Meninas.
- Fundació Antoní Tàpies: Changing exhibitions reveal the audacity and playfulness of Spain’s great Abstract Expressionist.
- Museu del Modernisme Catalá: This museum lets visitors get up close to examine the craftsmanship of Modernista furniture and glass.
- Casa-Museu Gaudí: Exhibits reveal the sources of inspiration and personality of the architect and designer who changed the face of Barcelona.
- Museu de Història de Catalunya: The last standing structure of Barcelona’s old port has been converted into a stunning space to tell the story of a nation within a nation.
- Museu Marítim: New exhibits and interpretations relate Spain’s naval and maritime pursuits in this museum in the ancient shipyards of Barcelona
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.