- Parco Termale Giardini Poseidon: This is our favorite thermal spa. On beautiful Ischia, the Poseidon boasts scenic outdoor thermal pools from which you can enjoy great views and a variety of treatments.
- Ischia Thermal Center: In the small town of Ischia Porto, this is one of the most modern spas on the island, where you can enjoy a variety of state-of-the-art modern services.
- Terme della Regina Isabella: Among the most famous and elegant spas on Ischia, this historical establishment in exclusive Lacco Ameno offers state-of-the-art facilities.
- Castellammare di Stabia: This pleasant seaside resort is blessed with 28 natural thermal springs which you can enjoy at one of the two public spas: the historical one built by the Bourbon kings or the modern establishment on the slopes of Mount Faito. Both offer a wide range of services, from beauty and relaxation treatments to medical ones.
- Scrajo Terme: At the beginning of the Sorrentine peninsula, just outside the pleasant resort town of Vico Equense, you'll find this historic thermal establishment dating back to the 19th century. Guest rooms are available so visitors can "take the waters" in style.
- Telese Terme: Little known to foreign visitors, this charming thermal spa and resort is a short distance west of Benevento and affords luxury and quiet.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.