- Shopping: Dubai without shopping would be like Belgium without chocolate, as the two just go hand-in-hand. Wander Dubai's glittery tax-free malls, and don't forget to visit the traditional Eastern markets - especially the Gold Souk - where bargaining is expected.
- Dune Bashing on a Desert Safari: A journey into the timeless Arabian Desert will seem a world removed from modern Dubai, a chance to drive on the dunes, ride camels, eat authentic Arabic food, and watch belly dancing under the stars.
- Frolicking in the Water at Aquaventure: This thrilling waterpark at Atlantis, The Palm is pure fun, and families can also enjoy Dolphin Bay and The Lost Chambers, which are next to it.
- Skiing on a Hot Day: Unusual and utterly impractical, Ski Dubai is nevertheless one of the fantastic attractions in Dubai. Spend your day skiing, snowboarding, or throwing snowballs in freezing cold temperatures even as the outside temperature might be sizzling.
- Taking Dinner on a Dhow Cruise: Cruising Dubai Creek by day or night is an excellent way to view the old city up close and to see the new city rising up in the distance. A dinner dhow cruise is an enchanting experience.
- Spending a Day at the Beach: Most people are surprised by just how beautiful Dubai's beaches are, with powdery white sand and turquoise-colored water. You'll find a range of private and excellent public beaches in Dubai, with many offering watersports and activities for kids.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.