- Best Shopping Center: Mall of the Emirates. Dubai's second biggest mall offers world-class department stores and retail outlets, extensive dining and entertainment options, and Ski Dubai, the incredible indoor ski resort. Shop and ski, as they say.
- Biggest Shopping Center: Dubai Mall. More of a sprawling shopping, dining, and entertainment complex than what most people think of as a mall, the Dubai Mall offers something for everyone and needs at least a few hours to explore. Be sure to see the aquarium and Dubai Fountains while here.
- Best Traditional Souk: Gold Souk. The enormous gold souk features every size, shape, color, and quality of gold you can imagine. Jewelry is sold by rows and rows of vendors, and bargaining is an important component of the shopping experience.
- Best Modern Souk: Souk Madinat Jumeirah. This idyllic re-creation of an Arabian souk in the sprawling Madinat Jumeirah complex features boutiques selling Arabian art, sweets, jewelry, and upscale souvenirs.
- Best Persian Carpets: Persian Carpet House. This trusted dealer sells high-quality carpets from Iran, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Kashmir, and elsewhere in the region. Bargaining is expected.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.