- Best Watersports: Hilton Dubai Jumeirah (tel. 04-399-1111; www.hilton.com), Jumeirah Beach. An excellent choice for families, the stylish Hilton features one of Dubai's most enticing beach clubs, spas, and selection of kids' activities. The city's trendiest restaurant, Bice, is located here.
- Best for Families: Jumeirah Beach Hotel (tel. 04-348-0000; www.jumeirahbeachhotel.com), Jumeirah Beach. Once you check in you'll want to stay put, as this outstanding resort features Jumeirah's most extensive beach club, health club, and kids' club, free access to Wild Wadi waterpark, as well as an unbeatable selection of restaurants, bars, and cafes.
- Best Beach Bar: Le Méridien Mina Seyahi (tel. 04-399-3333; www.lemeridien.com/minaseyahi), Jumeirah Beach. Kids and adults alike will love this sprawling beach resort, which offers fun-filled water and land sports, sparkling pools, landscaped gardens, and a casual selection of restaurants and bars.
- Best for Chic Style: One&Only Royal Mirage (tel. 04-399-9999; www.oneandonlyroyalmirage.com), Jumeirah Beach. This exquisite resort extends along 1-km (3/4-mile) of beautiful beachfront and sits amid 24 hectares (60 acres) of flowering gardens and fountain-filled waterways. If you're looking for an ultra-refined beach vacation, stay at the Royal Mirage.
- Best for Elegance: Ritz-Carlton (tel. 04-399-4000; www.ritzcarlton.com), Jumeirah Beach. The elegant Ritz-Carlton enjoys a privileged view of the Gulf and features luxurious guest rooms that blend classic European and Arabic design. Service is outstanding.
Note: This information was accurate when it was published, but can change without notice. Please be sure to confirm all rates and details directly with the companies in question before planning your trip.